Thursday 29 September 2011

sending my recipe of healthy bites for two blog events :) :)


 HEALTHY BITES 


I don't know what was going in my mind...I just opened my refrigerator  and took out all these things :
SOYA GRANULES
SPINACH
FETA CHEESE

Thought for a minute and then went for it..!!
Presenting one more addition to healthy snacks which is perfect for the evening hunger pangs...specially when hubby is back from office!

For healthy bites you need:

1 cup soya granules
1 tbsp spinach (blanched and chopped)
2 tbsp crumbled  feta cheese/paneer
1 tbsp chopped onions 
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/4 tsp red chilli
1/4 tsp oregano
bread crumbs
salt to taste

Method:
In a bowl mix all the ingredients given above except for bread crumbs.Make them into desired shape and coat it with bread crumbs.Take some oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets till light golden.
Your healthy bites packed full of proteins and iron are ready !!!






Its an honour to send my recipe for two blog events...Thanks everyone for appreciating my dishes!!

I am sending this recipe to:





and started by Priya "Now Serving".





Till we meet again Happy Cooking !!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Very healthy bites..love that!!
    first time here,glad to follow you :-)
    Do drop by my space too
    Erivum Puliyum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy. tempting bites!!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my next party starter :). Your recipe is nice and easy to make. Thanks again for sharing as always. Keep posted girl :)

    ReplyDelete